Variable Dimming Feature:
- Super Boost Setting
Includes Cultiv8 HPS600 Watt Lamp
- Wide voltage range – Cultiv8 digital ballast operates on a wide voltage range giving same lumens output, even if the input voltage varies.
- Dimming & Super Option – Cultiv8 digital ballast has a dimmer switch to control output (both lumens & heat) of lamp depending on grow cycle and ambient temperature. You can boost the power when required by using Super Boost control, driving lamp output beyond 600w which contribute to higher yield.
- Fanless and Sealed – Cultiv8 digital ballast is fan less with no moving parts and is sealed to avoid dust/dirt getting inside.
- Soft Start – Cultiv8 digital ballast has soft start feature which protects lamp and avoids current surge which can cause voltage drop and tripping of main breaker when multiple ballasts are switched at the same time.
- Random Start – Cultiv8 digital ballast has random start feature which switches multiple ballasts with time delay of a few seconds on random basis. This is a step forward in technology of digital ballasts.
- Protections – Cultiv8 digital ballast features various protetions against short circuit, open circuit, ignition failure and overheating to make it safe to operate & gives peace of mind to the grower.
- Light Weight – Cultiv8 digital ballast is really light weight and easy to handle.